Saturday, July 25, 2009

UNUM PROVIDENT - AN INTRODUCTION TO PROBLEMS WITH THIS "INCOME PROTECTION" COMPANY

Introduction to UNUM Long Term Disability Scheme "We can protect your income and help to preserve the lifestyle of you and your dependants." This is the UNUM sales pitch which leads people to believe the payments they make will protect them financially if their physical/mental health takes a turn for the worst. How wrong one can be. Please read my story carefully and protect yourself from a future of misery, physical/mental suffering and financial hardship. I will be naming and shaming Louise Vaughan, Stephen Brown, Stuart Lewis, Lizz Keirnan and Christine Taylor. These people employed all kinds of tactics in an attempt to refuse my claim - including advising me to take steps which would effectively make my claim null and void. Also they employed a private detective to invade the privacy of my family and I. Including camping outside my parent's house for 3 days, reporting the movements of my family, taking pictures, video and most disturbingly breaking into my car to read my private letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment